We are surrounded by blue: the deep and intense night sky, the clear and bright sky during the day, the sea with its countless shades and reflections, just like Vivid Color Blue. A creamy texture that leaves the hair soft, hydrated, luminous, and pleasantly scented.
Vivid Color Blue, when used in its pure form, can last up to 20 washes*, depending on the pigment color, hair porosity, and starting coloration.
* Approximate number of washes
1. Shampoo your hair
2. Completely dry your hair
3. Squeeze the color directly onto your hand and apply it to your hair
4. Section the hair and saturate each strand thoroughly, then move on to the next one, massaging it in
5. Leave it on for 30 minutes for a vibrant and brilliant color
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water without using shampoo
7. To preserve the color’s longevity, we recommend avoiding the use of flat irons and similar tools immediately after application
Apply to dry hair, avoiding contact with the scalp. Do not mix the product with water or oxidizing emulsions. Wear disposable gloves: the product may stain the skin, plastic materials, and towels.
Read the instructions on the Vivid Color Pink packaging and the warnings below carefully.
You can use the White Vivid Color diluter as a gloss effect enhancer or to create different shades of pastel colors in combination with any other Vivid Color Vitalcare shade.
The pastel color obtained by diluting with White Vivid Color will give delicate shades to the hair and will fade back to the original color after a few washes.
White used alone does not color the hair.
We recommend starting with the ratio of 1 PART OF PURE VIVID COLOR + 4 PARTS OF WHITE VIVID COLOR, but you can vary the ratio (1:4) according to the desired shade, lightening as desired.
The suggested proportions for pastel mixtures are only indicative.
Each color can be mixed with White or with one or more shades of pure Vivid Color.